Saturday, December 3, 2011

How can I feed my blog/website updates automatic to google plus(+) page, twitter, linkedIn, facebook etc?


For twitter,linkedin and facebook, please check the link twitterfeed.com
The process is simple and saves you a lot of time rather posting updates manually in each of the networking sites. Hope twitterfeed adds a googlepage feed as well soon to it. There are a lot of support posts on the internet if you are struck somewhere. Also you can post your comments or questions in the comments section below and I might be able to try and help you out.
Check the video below for twitterfeed activation method

For the not so competent IT guys, I would advice you to wait for some more time for the google plus page feed as no specific method has yet been released. Also join this site so I would be updating a post on it anytime soon I find a real cool way of doing it like the twitterfeeds.
For others, please check the google API page https://developers.google.com/+/api/ for knowledge on various google authentication systems and calling parameters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News from Congoo

I-Proconsulting

Followers